The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations is your gateway to the University of New Mexico.
CFR works to build mutually beneficial partnerships between private corporations and foundations and the University of New Mexico.
By creating alliances that serve the missions of all participants, we seek to promote opportunities with the potential for long-term, wide-ranging benefit in the areas of education, research, healthcare, economic development, and community improvement.
UNM Points of Distinction
- The largest university in the state, serving 37,000 students and awarding more than 5,000 degrees and certificates annually
- New Mexico’s flagship research institution with a main campus in Albuquerque and branch campuses in Gallup, Los Alamos, Rio Rancho, Taos, and Valencia County
- Home to New Mexico’s only schools of Medicine, Law, Architecture, and Pharmacy
- The only research university in the state to receive a Carnegie Foundation designation of “very high research activity” (VHRU) recognizing an exceptional level of funded research and array of degree programs
- The only minority-majority flagship in the country and one of only two Hispanic-serving institutions in the country that is also a Carnegie VHRU
- Operates the state’s largest integrated healthcare treatment, research and education center
Corporations & Foundations
Faculty & Staff
Corporate and Foundation Relations
Betsy Till, Senior Director of Development
Telephone: (505) 313-7678
Two Woodward Center
700 Lomas Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102