Funds by Category: Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UNM’s Division for Equity and Inclusion (DEI) works to enhance experiences of the faculty, staff, & students at UNM—at Central/Main/ABQ campus, HSC, and at our Branch campuses. Utilizing an equity & inclusion lens to expand opportunity & cultivate potential at UNM requires centering the community wealth of the peoples of New Mexico and beyond. DEI... Read more »
The purpose of this fund is to provide general support to identify meaningful ways we can realize positive change to end racism in our institutions, communities and in society.
The purpose of this fund is for the payment of expenses of North American Indians enrolled in the University of New Mexico School of Medicine who would otherwise be unable to finance their own education.
This fund allows educators to gain skills in developing and sustaining valuable relationships with community and institutional partners.
This fund provides general support for the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the UNM Health Sciences Center.
The purpose of this fund is to provide support for the needs of disadvantaged incoming and current students and the UNM Health Sciences Center.
The STEM-H Center advances science, technology, engineering, mathematics & health sciences teaching/learning through K-12 STEM-H focused outreach, research, and education programs. Major programs/services: • Central NM Science & Engineering Research Challenge, Central NM Science Olympiad, SW Junior Science & Humanities Symposium academic competitions • Cultivation of strategic STEM-H education partnerships & collaborations within/ outside UNM... Read more »
Search by Keyword:
Browse by Category:
- Cancer Research & Treatment Center
- Center for Development & Disability
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- School of Medicine
- School of Medicine Centers
- School of Medicine Departments
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UNM Hospitals
- UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
- Anderson School of Management
- Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS)
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- College of Fine Arts
- College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
- Grand Challenges
- Honors College
- Master of Public Policy
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Public Administration