Funds by Category: School of Public Administration
School of Public Administration
The Loc Truong Award is to be awarded to the highest GPA of SPA graduates for each academic year during SPA’s Annual Convocation each Spring.
This discretionary fund is used for the operation of the School of Public Administration.
The School of Public Administration Discretionary Fund will be used to cover the development activities and other events for the School of Public Administration.
This fund provides for administrative support for the School of Public Administration.
This fund provides scholarships and awards to students enrolled in Public Administration.
The Arthur A. Blumenfeld Endowed Lectureship honors the life and work of Arthur A. Blumenfeld, former national president of the Government Finance Officers Association and former Chief Administrative Officer for the City of Albuquerque. Arthur was dedicated to furthering best practices in public finance and one of the missions of the Blumenfeld Endowed Lectureship is... Read more »
Search by Keyword:
Browse by Category:
- Cancer Research & Treatment Center
- Center for Development & Disability
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Project ECHO
- School of Medicine
- School of Medicine Centers
- School of Medicine Departments
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UNM Hospitals
- UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
- Anderson School of Management
- Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS)
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- College of Fine Arts
- College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
- Grand Challenges
- Honors College
- Master of Public Policy
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Public Administration