2021 Year End Giving Guide
There are many ways you can make a gift before the end of the year!
• Online credit card gifts must be completed by 10 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on Friday, December 31, 2021 to be receipted as a gift for the 2021 tax year. Find your favorite program or scholarship to support.
• To inquire about other ways of giving, please call 505-313-7600. (See holiday hours below.) If you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and a staff member will call back to assist you in making a gift.
• Send your check to UNM Foundation, 700 Lomas Blvd. NE, Suite 203, Albuquerque NM 87102. Please be sure:
1) To make your check payable to the “UNM Foundation.”
2) To note in the memo line where you would like your gift directed
3) Your envelope is postmarked by December 31 for credit in the 2021 tax year
• Broker-to-Broker Transfer of Securities: Donors wishing to make a gift of securities should allow adequate time prior to year-end, as the date of the gift is the date the securities are received by the Foundation’s broker. Contact Nadina Paisano at 505-313-7625 or our main office at 505-313-7600 for stock transfer instructions.
FOUNDATION HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS
The Foundation will have regular business hours on December 23, and December 27-31, 2021. The Foundation will be closed on December 24 and 25, 2021 and January 1, 2022.